Clients will be collected from Zambian Border and transferred to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe at 09.00am
- Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls - departs at 10.00am, 2hours estimated tour time. Well-informed, friendly Zimbabwean tour guides accompany clients through the rainforest at the Victoria Falls National Park imparting fascinating information about the geology, wildlife and history of Africa's most famous landmark and ensuring the best photographic opportunities of this breathtaking World Heritage Site.
- Highly recommended - leisurely lunch at the Rainforest Cafe - The perfect lunch stop before continuing onto your next adventure. The Rainforest Cafe situated at the heart of the Victoria Falls Rainforest, offers sumptuous food, cool shade among the lush vegetation of this unique eco-system and a chance to relax after an invigorating morning. The powerful roar of this most majestic of waterfalls in the back-ground enhances the ambiance of a tasty meal in a wonderful setting. Includes a delicious three course Lunch (excludes drinks), which you can get the drinks at an extra cost.
- After a delicious Lunch, Clients can visit the traditional curio markets to browse authentic handmade artwork ranging from soapstone and ironwood carvings to beautiful tapestries and ethnic jewelry to African drums. The local artists work on site and are happy to talk about their craft, cultural influences or daily lives and to demonstrate how they produce their masterpieces.
Drop off at the Zambian border - approximately 5.00pm
The cancellation policy is as follows:
- guests need to pay 25% deposit to confirm bookings
- cancellations made up to 30 days before travel result in loss of deposit
- cancellations made within seven days of travel incur 100% cancellation fee
- full balance is to be paid two weeks before the tour date.
Children are welcome
Children under 12 years pay 50%